Australian Hydrogen Council
The Goals of the AHC are:
- Progress Australia’s establishment as a global hydrogen industry leader.
- Advocate for policy settings that accelerate Australia’s move towards clean and renewable hydrogen technologies.
- Support collaboration within the industry and with governments, academia and the public.
- Be the trusted, acknowledged and influential voice of the clean hydrogen industry.
The AHC offers free access to a wide range of hydrogen focused resources, including access to its industry-focused webinar series on priority topics such as social licence and water use. The recordings are available on the AHC website.
In 2021, the AHC released its White Paper: Unlocking Australia’s hydrogen opportunity. The paper set out key recommendations for actions to help Australia achieve net zero emissions with the assistance of the emerging hydrogen industry.
The AHC hosts an annual hydrogen conference to explore the latest emerging projects, challenges and opportunities that help shape the future of the industry. Information about the AHC’s upcoming conferences, can be accessed via the website.
Members of the AHC have access to an extensive portal with up-to-date industry developments including:
- Key policy and industry announcements
- Open consultations and Expressions of Interest (EoIs) that members can apply for and relevant information sessions
- Leading conferences attended by hydrogen decision makers
- All meetings, including past presentations and member meeting videos
- Briefings on the latest companies joining the AHC
Updated: November 2022