AUSTRALIAN TRADE AND INVESTMENT COMMISSION
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) is the Australian Government’s international trade promotion and investment attraction agency.
Austrade seeks to position Australia as a partner of choice for future demand of clean hydrogen through Asia and Europe whilst attracting international project developers and technology providers to develop the industry with Australian partners.
Key activities include:
- Attract and facilitate investment into new projects with a domestic or export focus that could ultimately lead into large-scale projects.
- Assist Australian project developers to position themselves with potential international off-takers and stakeholders.
- Gain insights from Japan, Korea, Singapore, Europe and other emerging markets to assist in the development of Australian export markets.
- Partner with CSIRO, Australian, State and Territory governments and industry to showcase Australian capability digitally and at international and Australian events.
- Develop a new pipeline of investors and off-takers interested in the Australian value chain.
Review date: November 2022