TSG8 is not sold with a dongle. This section only applies if you have a TSG7 dongle.
· Plug in the TSG7 dongle.
· Install TSG.
· Run TSG.
· If TSG does not put up its licence dialog automatically then select Help -> Licence from the menu-bar to bring it up.
· If the dongle is working properly then its LED will be lit and the text "HASP LOCK" will be shown in the licence dialog’s title bar. If this is not the case then try installing this dongle driver. If the dongle is still not working then try a different USB port or a powered USB hub.
· Click Activate a purchase, then (in the next dialog) enter your licence ID and activation password and click Activate.
· Unplug the dongle after TSG has closed.
· If you purchase a time block while working on one PC and then start working on another PC, you may need to click Refresh in TSG’s licence dialog to update the other PC’s licence.
Note: Once you have set up dongle locking on a number of PCs, be careful about deactivating the licence on any of them. Doing so will deactivate the licence on all PCs. It is best to stick to a dongle lock once you have started down that road.