Installing TSG8 (detailed)
Run the TSG setup program.
- Local admin privilege is not required.
TSGs ELUA is presented.
- You must click I Agree in order to proceed.
Consider your options and then install TSG:
- The "small SWIR reference library" has mean spectra from the SWIR TSA reference library that is built into TSG. It gets installed alongside the TSG executable.
- "Start menu" and "Desktop icon" are standard options when installing a Windows program.
- The "HASP dongle driver" option is not included in recent TSG8 setup programs. If you have a TSG7 dongle then Windows will normally find and install a HASP driver automatically when you plug it in. In the event that this driver doesn’t work, contact us for a HASP driver.
- Click Install to install TSG.
- TSG is installed in the subdirectory "The Spectral Geologist", in your "\Users\xxx\AppData\Local" directory (your login instead of "xxx").