We develop autonomous and intelligent technologies for a broad range of energy applications.
Our key Energy capabilities include:
- Autonomous Vehicles – industrial vehicles, shuttles and mobile inspection
- Equipment Monitoring – Detect abnormal operations and predict failure
- Fleet Monitoring – One operator supervises fleet of autonomous/manned vehicles
- Operator Assist – Optimize operations, track performance and supervise new operators
- Safety – Path-aware collision avoidance and personnel tracking
- Surveillance & Security – Perimeter surveillance and anomaly detection
- Teleoperation – 3D Teleop for remote operation
Our key Energy applications include:
- Autonomous Drilling
- Autonomous Load Transportation
- Pipe Inspection
- Remote Inspection
Energy case studies:
- 3D Thermographic Modeling – HeatWave
- Autonomous Loading and Unloading – Bobcat Automation
- Autonomous Material Transport – Woodside
- Remote Mentoring
- Complex structures and confined space inspection
We partner with small and large companies, government and industry in Australia and around the world to develop and mature robotic technologies from concept to commercialisation.
For more information, please contact us.