Emergency Services Tech
We develop autonomous and intelligent technologies for a broad range of emergency and rescue applications.
Our key Emergency Services capabilities include:
- 3D mapping
- Autonomous vehicles – air and ground
- GPS-denied navigation
- Multimodal sensing
Our key Emergency Services applications include:
- Fire Monitoring and Management
- People Search and Rescue
- Situational Awareness
- Thermal Protection
Emergency Services case studies:
- Autonomous Vehicles Powered by Fuel Cells – NATO
- Confined Space Inspection
- Disaster First Response
- Rescue – RescueBot
- Underground Rescue – DARPA SubT Challenge
- Unstructured Terrain Transversing – Weaver
We partner with small and large companies, government and industry in Australia and around the world to develop and mature robotic technologies from concept to commercialisation.
For more information, please contact us.