Montreal bounded – ICRA 2019
Happening in Montreal, Canada between 20-24 May, the team is proud to have six papers accepted at the conference:
- Local Descriptor for Robust Place Recognition using LiDAR Intensity
- Quantifying the Reality Gap in Robotic Manipulation Tasks
- Walking Posture Adaptation for Legged Robot Navigation in Confined Spaces
- OVPC Mesh: 3D Free-space Representation for Local Ground Vehicle Navigation
- Optimization-Based Terrain Analysis and Path Planning in Unstructured Environments
- Dynamic Manipulation of Gear Ratio and Ride Height for a Novel Compliant Wheel using Pneumatic Actuators
We are looking forward to the conference!
To learn more, contact us.
Subscribe to our News via Email
Coming up next: