CSIRO’s Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Future Science Platform annual conference for 2023 took place at the W Hotel in Brisbane https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/bnewh-w-brisbane/overview/
The hybrid event was streamed live to virtual attendees.
Each session of the conference program was recorded and is available to view here MARS 2023 – Recordings and Program – Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (csiro.au)
Our program included:
- Key Note Speaker – Rebecca Ostergaard, Chief Digital Officer, CSIRO
- Key Note Speaker – Julia Powles. Director of The University of Western Australia’s Minderoo Tech & Policy Lab and Associate Professor of Law and Technology at UWA Law School.
- Key Note Speaker – Karin Verspoor. Dean, School of Computing Technologies at RMIT
- Updates from our Activities https://research.csiro.au/mlai-fsp/our-people/our-postdocs/
- 7 new CERC fellow pitch presentations https://research.csiro.au/mlai-fsp/our-people/our-postdocs/
- Presentations from CSIRO’s National AI Centre, Responsible AI, Robotics and AI for Missions.
If you have any questions, please connect with;
Cheng Soon Ong – Director, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Future Science Platform (MLAI FSP) Chengfirstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Hicks – Program Manager, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Future Science Platform (MLAI FSP) Helen.Hicks@csiro.au