MARS 2023 Registration Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your registration to attend, and your attendance at the event, MARS 2023.
- We will also be taking photographs and/or recording video and/or screenshots of MARS 2023, which may be used in promotional material and on social media to promote MARS 2023 and future events. If you do not want to be included in those photographs and/or video, please inform MARS 2023 Organising Committee via email.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information (including the use of MARS 2023 photographs and video) or would like to amend or access your personal information held by us, please contact Helen Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We know things change. If you’ve registered to attend MARS 2023 and can no longer make it, please provide as much advance notice as possible. Even though the event is virtual we are required to scale our technology requirements based on attendance volume so your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- We want MARS 2023 to be an enjoyable experience for everyone, so all attendees must conduct themselves in a respectful and courteous way.
- We may refuse admission to, or eject any attendee from, MARS 2023, if we believe that they are not complying with these terms and conditions or are causing a nuisance.
- We may, for reasons outside of our control, postpone MARS 2023 or change its advertise format, content, timing, location or any other aspect of the event.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of or in connection with your registration to attend, and/or attendance of, MARS 2023.
- Any disputes between an attendee and us in relation to MARS 2023, that cannot be resolved in an amicable way, must be referred to the Australian Disputes Centre for arbitration in accordance with the Centre’s Guidelines and Rules for Arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator (including any award as to costs) will be final and binding.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and all attendees submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. The following terms and conditions apply to your registration to attend, and your attendance at the event, MARS 2023.