Graincast™ is now live for the 2019 growing season
Dear grain growers,
Graincast™ does a lot of computation to generate soil moisture and yield forecasts so we gave our computers a holiday over summer.
But our development team has been working hard to make signing up and adding paddocks easier. We’ve now relaunched Graincast™ in time for winter crop sowing.
Graincast’s™ new features are:
- we’ve replaced the cumbersome magic link with a regular username and password. You’ll need to use the password reset feature on the ‘Sign In’ page to generate a password
- new users can ‘Sign Up’ through the Graincast app
- you can add paddocks by clicking the white/red plus icon in the bottom left of the screen
- you can view a list of paddocks by clicking the white/red list icon next to the plus
- clicking on a paddock name allows you to rename it.
Graincast™ is designed for mobile devices, particularly Chrome and Safari browsers. We don’t recommend using Internet Explorer.
We’ve also posted our first Graincast™ forecast for the 2019 growing season Australia wide and for WA.
We hope Graincast™ gives you the information you need to make decisions throughout the growing season.