The Bluelink project comprises three main research teams – focused on global, regional and littoral modelling and prediction activities – and the systems engineering team. These teams are supported by the project management group.
Global Oceans Science Team
Led by Peter Oke
- Matt develops and tests ocean modelling methods against observations to improve model accuracy.
- Russ is an ocean model developer and HPC expert.
Regional Science Team
Led by Emlyn Jones
- David is a research scientist and physical oceanographer with a focus on mesoscale phenomena.
- Emlyn is a research scientist and marine environmental modeller with a strong interest in the interaction between physical and biogeochemical processes in coastal zones.
- Blake is an experimental scientist who tells stories with data.
- Marcus is an atmospheric modeller and research scientist.
Littoral Science Team
Led by Ron Hoeke
- Paul is a research scientist who develops and tests techniques for modelling coastal phenomena.
- Claire is a scientist skilled in running and assessing a range of environmental models.
Systems Engineering Team
Co-led by Simon Pigot and Gary Carroll
- Simon is a system architect and software engineer.
- Roger is a scientific programmer and solution developer.
Led by Edward King
- Tracey is project coordinator in a number of CSIRO Bluelink projects, and helps oil the wheels in the Bluelink portfolio and partnership.