The Bluelink project comprises three main research teams – focused on global, regional and littoral modelling and prediction activities – and the systems engineering team. These teams are supported by the project management group.
Global Oceans Science Team
Led by Peter Oke
- Matt develops and tests ocean modelling methods against observations to improve model accuracy.
- Russ is an ocean model developer and HPC expert.
Regional Science Team
Led by Emlyn Jones
- Blake is an experimental scientist who tells stories with data.
- Marcus is an atmospheric modeller and research scientist.
Littoral Science Team
Led by Ron Hoeke
Systems Engineering Team
Co-led by Simon Pigot and Gary Carroll
- Simon is a system architect and software engineer.
- Roger is a scientific programmer and solution developer.
Led by Edward King