Innovation Partnership Grants
Innovation Partnership Grants provide funding to scale already tested activities to address emerging challenges or opportunities in any sector of Vietnam’s innovation ecosystem and strengthen Vietnam-Australia partnerships. The grants are competitive and are delivered in two rounds.
The Aus4Innovation Program aims to fund technologies or activities with:
- an existing proof of concept,
- an articulated market segment or path to impact, and
- an existing relationship between an Australian and a Vietnamese entity.
Who can apply?
If you’re an Australian entity, collaborating with a partner in Vietnam and you have established existing research that has an anticipated pathway to scale, impact and sustainability, you are eligible to apply.
To be successful, applicants will:
- build on existing partnerships
- involve partners who are viable entities
- meet an innovation need in Vietnam
- comply with the requirements of Official Development Assistance
- contribute to the overarching A4I program objective.
Announcing the Round 1 and 2 recipients
We’re pleased to announce the recipients of both round 1 and 2. Below you’ll find out more about each research project, the challenge, solution and the positive outcomes of their innovation.
We had over 100 project submissions for our Round 1 Innovation Partnership Grants. Thank you to all the teams who submitted a proposal. Find out more about the three project teams who were awarded funding from Round 1.Find out more
Congratulations to the five project teams who were recently awarded funding for their innovation! Find out more about each project in Round 2.Find out more