Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
175 Paoakalani Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Guests will need to make their room reservation no later than November 13th (this has been extended past the original cut off of the 4th of November) and the group name is NOAA Fisheries Group.
From Dec 3-5th 19 rooms are blocked (for pre-summit mtg) and 50 rooms from Dec 6th-11th. NOTE the hotel is supposed to honour the $177 room rate three days prior to Dec 3rd and three days after Dec 11th for guests that need to arrive earlier or leave later than the block dates. The $177 rate is for single or double occupancy. Triple or Quad rate is $227 and $277 respectively.
The hotel has on-site Reservation staff so it is recommended to call or use email to make the reservation. I do not recommend using the hotel internet website. Reservation phone number: 808-922-3861 (and then press 0 when prompted for in-house reservations) or Email
If you have any problems making a booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgThe guest will want to include Name/Contact information, Group Name, Dates of stay. There is another NOAA conference occurring at the hotel in October so the date of stay is obviously important.
Other Lodging Options:
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- Park Shore Waikiki
- Waikiki Grand Hotel
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club
- The Beach Waikiki Boutique Hostel
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hotel Renew
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki
- Waikiki Beach Marriott
From the airport to Waikiki you can take a taxi (~$35-$40) or use one of two shuttle bus companies:
- Waikiki Shuttle $14 one-way. To book call +808 554-0004 or email info@ShuttleWaikiki.com
- Roberts Hawaii Express Stuttle $15 one way. To book call 1-800-831-5541 or book through the website. They will meet you at customs for international travelers or at arrival gate (according to their website).
Attractions close to Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach:
- Waikiki Aquarium 8 min walk
- Honolulu zoo 3 min walk
- Kapiolani Park – one block over
- Diamond head entrance for hike to top – 30 min walk (hiking -on paved path – to top of Diamond Head ~ 1.5 hour; hiking around Diamond Head ~ 1 hour approximately 3miles)
- Beach – 2 blocks
- Waikiki with lots of restaurants & coffee shops
- Ala Moana Shopping center – 30-40 min walk (other side of Waikiki)