Workspace 6.13 Released
Workspace 6.13 has just been released. These are some of the new features…
- Global names We’ve added icons to the Workspace editor that let you know if your workflow has any duplicated names
- More context-menu short-cuts Now it’s quicker to add things like input selections
- Workflow comparison We’ve made more information available in the workflow comparison tool and added user-configurable options
- A new way of editing global names You can now edit the values from inside the global names comparison tool
Click on one of the links for more information (or just scroll through)
Global names: we’ve added
- a notification icon if your workflow has duplicate global names
- warning icons to any duplicated values inside the Global names window
We added some new shortcuts to the operation context menus
We’ve added more user-configuration options and made operation data available, even if it hasn’t changed
Global Names Comparison
We’ve turned the global names comparison application into an editor
The complete changelog for this release is available here.
As always, we would be really glad to hear from you if you have any feedback.