Our research seeks to support:
- Conservation of marine biodiversity
- Management of multiple activities in the marine environment
- Sustainable use of marine resources
This will be achieved by focusing on:
- Management questions of high priority relevant to marine industries
- Meeting information needs to support governance and policy requirements
- Developing novel conservation solutions
This website shows the research group’s capability in these areas, summarises the current activity, and provides examples of past projects and publications.
The CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere Marine Resources and Industries (MRI) group has a range of capability that can be used in the study of Threatened, Endangered and Protected (TEP) species. Download our TEPS flier 2017.