The CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere Marine Resources and Industries (MRI) group has a range of capability that can be used in the study of Threatened, Endangered and Protected (TEP) species. Download our TEPS flier 2017.
Our research seeks to support:
- Conservation of marine biodiversity
- Management of multiple activities in the marine environment
- Sustainable use of marine resources
This will be achieved by focusing on:
- Management questions of high priority relevant to marine industries
- Meeting information needs to support governance and policy requirements
- Developing novel conservation solutions
This website shows the research group’s capability in these areas, summarises the current activity, and provides examples of past projects and publications.