- This event has passed.
Talk: Are You AI Ready?
Dr Sue Keay, CSIRO’s Data61 Cyber-Physical Systems Research Director will be one of the speakers at the 2019 AIIA Navigating Artificial Intelligence Summit, later this week in Canberra.
The event is an opportunity to hear from global and local experts from industry, research institutes, startups and government agencies in order to:
- Find out how AI technologies, such as AI, machine learning and robotics, will impact the work you do, and how you do it.
- Learn more about the policy, legal and ethical issues that are relevant to you and your job.
- Explore the ethical questions you might consider in the design of digital humans – and come face to face with a digital human.
- Be part of our ‘AI 101’ Masterclass which will explore where to start with AI; ethics and trust in digital humans; discuss how to be an AI expert in the APS; and the workforce implications of AI.
- Hear the ‘big debate’ – Will AI steal our jobs’ which promises interesting perspectives on how AI might change changing the skills you will need to do your job, including how we might manage the machines.