Robotics Innovation Centre
The Robotics Innovation Centre was launched on 12 March 2019 and it is a purpose-built facility to enable world-leading robotics research across industries of strategic importance to Australia and the world, such as manufacturing, agriculture, mining, biosecurity and biodiversity to name a few.
The Robotics Innovation Centre houses:
- The biggest motion capture system in Australia
- A 13x5m pool for testing aquatic robots
- A significant number of field-deployable UAVs, UGVs and legged robots
- High-accuracy robot manipulators
- Sensors and telemetry systems