Our team has:
- Decades of experience with industry, regulatory agencies and environmental agencies
- National and international reputation
- Global engagement and international markets
- Technical expertise in video analytics and machine learning
Geoff TuckSenior Research Scientist
- Geoff Tuck is a Senior Research Scientist with CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere based in Hobart, Tasmania. Geoff has had significant management and project leadership roles, and has influenced Australian and international policy. Geoff is a trusted advisor to industry and managers, and is internationally recognised as an expert in seabird-fisheries interactions. These qualifications have led to Geoff being a member of several national and international fisheries and seabird advisory bodies. Geoff is committed to seeing improvements to our marine living resources through the integration of advanced marine technologies into management.
Dadong WangQuantitative Imaging Research Team Leader
- Dadong Wang is the leader of the CSIRO Quantitative Imaging Research Team, part of CSIRO's Data61. He has extensive experience and a track record in developing end-to-end imaging and image analysis solutions, including collaborations with partners to bring them to market.
Rich LittleResearch Group Leader
- Rich Little is a Senior Research Scientist and Research Group Leader in Fisheries Assessment and Economics in CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere, based in Hobart, Tasmania. His research specialises in modelling population dynamics, economics, risk management and decision-making in natural resource and marine environmental science.
We are passionate about sustainable use of our natural resources, and evidence-based decision-making.
Get in touch to find out how MVT can work for you.