Workspace 3.3.0 Release Candidate 1
Our first public release candidate (3.3.0 RC1) is now available download it now. This is a major update to Workspace which includes a number of significant updates such as:
- Workspace is now built against Qt5; the most recent, up-to-date version of the Qt Toolkit. This means Workspace and plug-in developers are able to take advantage of all the features of Qt5.
- Workspace now runs on OSX 10.9 Mavericks.
- Workspace packaging support has been updated to significantly improve the ease at which packaging workflows can be developed. Windows and Mac packages can now also be optionally signed when they are produced.
- Workspace now provides a pluggable provenance management system. The initial provenance implementation uses the CSIRO PROMS service.
- Python scripting support has now been provided to all platforms, including OSX.
- Documentation is now provided for every Workspace operation and Data type.
- Over 250 bugs and issues resolved!
Coming up next: