Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation (ACRA) 2020
ACRA2020 – 8th-10th December, Brisbane, QLD
This year, the Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation (ACRA) will be jointly organised by the Australian Robotics and Automation Association (ARAA) and the Robotics and Autonomous Systems Group at CSIRO’s Data61. Since it is first edition in 1999, the conference has travelled all around Australasia and this year it will be held in Brisbane.
Hosted online, ACRA will be live streamed from CSIRO’s Queensland Centre for Advanced Technologies (QCAT), located in the emerging robotics hub of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
QCAT is an integrated research and development precinct for the resources and advanced technology industries. Its facilities include the recently launched Robotics Innovation Centre, a flight test area, an underground test area as well as a Remote Management Centre.
The conference will run from Tue 8 December to Thu 10 December, 9am-5pm, hosted online due to COVID-19.
The latest event information and program are available on the Australian Robotics and Automation Association (ARAA) website.
Here is the event’s flyer for display/distribution where applicable.
- Submission of full papers by: 15th September 2020 (DEADLINE EXTENDED)
- Notification of acceptance by: 28th October 2020
- Camera-ready submission by: 11th November 2020
- Conference running: 8th – 10th December 2020
– Paper Format
ACRA papers must be 6-10 pages in length (including text, references, figures and acknowledgements). Papers that do not follow these guidelines may be rejected without review.
– Paper Templates
Please use this link to download the following files:
- LaTeX: style file: acra.sty, template: acra.tex, bibtex: named.bst
- Microsoft Word | Star/OpenOffice: template: acra.rtf or acra.odt.
– Submission portal
To make a submission, please use this portal.
The registration will have two categories this year:
– A ‘paper fee’ ($250 AUD) – this is associated to a paper, not an individual. Click here to register and please include your ‘Submission Paper Number’ as a reference.
– Participant registration ($0 – FREE) – for all authors and the general community . Register via this link.
- Tirthankar Bandyopadhyay (General Chair)
- Paulo Borges (Program Chair)
- Andreia Virmond (Publicity Chair)
For more information please email email@example.com