BioDot microarray printer
- Do you utilise high value compounds in your research for analysis and/or synthesis, but can only afford to use minute quantities?
- Do you need to analyse various combinations of samples or would like to be able to analyse all your samples in the exact same conditions?
- Do you need to print your compounds on surfaces in µm scale or in nL volumes?
- Or… would you like try high throughput synthesis and analysis for your work?
- If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then the Biodot Microarray Printer located in the RAMP Centre can help you!!!