We’re hiring – join our team!
Are you interested in developing innovative machine learning methods (deep learning) for the analysis of images?
We are working on several projects that include medical image analysis, 3D object detection, and human pose estimation. Aspects involving spatio-temporal modelling and tracking are of high importance for our research.
You will join the high-performing Imaging and Computer Vision Group (40+ staff and students) and be part of 600 other data scientists building innovative solutions for Australia from CSIRO’s Data61.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Large and collaborative research teams with a strong scientific track record.
- Innovative environment to support and grow entrepreneurs.
- Externally focused, with strong academic networking but no teaching duty.
- Part of CSIRO, the premier public research organisation in Australia (5000+ staff).
- Multicultural and diverse teams, with an exceptional working environment.
- An open and stable country with an outstanding standard of living.
Apply now, applications closing soon!
Subscribe to our News via Email