Work with talented people to solve the world’s biggest challenges
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future.
We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Large and collaborative research teams with a strong scientific track record.
- Innovative environment to support and grow entrepreneurs.
- Externally focused, with strong academic networking but no teaching duty.
- Part of CSIRO, the premier public research organisation in Australia (5000+ staff).
- Multicultural and diverse teams, with an exceptional working environment.
- An open and stable country with an outstanding standard of living.
Learn about the CSIRO Experience!
Our group employs Research Scientists, Post-Doctoral Fellows and Engineers, apart from Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students. Please see our open positions below.
> Researchers and Engineers
|We currently have no open positions. Please check back again later.|
> Undergrad, Masters and PhD Students
- PhD Scholarships
- Multiple topics of study are available utilising deep learning applied to image analysis in domains such as medical and surveillance.
- Locations include Brisbane (QUT, UQ), Canberra (ANU) and Sydney (UNSW, USyd, UTS).
- Limited competitive full scholarship available ($35K+travel budget).
- Top-up available for APA awardees from Australian Universities ($10,000 + travel budget). Limited to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- Please email your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.