A Steering Committee has been established to oversee the development and operation of HyResearch.
Committee members comprise senior and highly respected members of the Australian research community with extensive experience in hydrogen-related R&D activities.
The Committee includes the following representatives and is chaired by the CSIRO representative:
- Dr. Patrick Hartley – Leader, CSIRO Hydrogen Industry Mission (Chair)
- Dr. Andrew Dicks – AHRN Convenor and Griffith University
- Professor Paul Webley – Monash University
- Professor Craig Buckley – Curtin University
- Associate Professor Jason Scott – University of New South Wales
- Professor Peta Ashworth – University of Queensland
- James Hetherington – Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources