Saying Goodbye to our Summer Interns
As we reach the middle of February, and the preparation for the university semester starts to ramp up, the Distributed Sensing systems team says goodbye to our wonderful vacation students that have worked with us over the summer holidays.
These students have worked with us on projects such as:
- Transfer learning on accelerometer data.
- Distributed genetic algorithms.
- Building a custom query language to search for data on our embedded devices.
- Machine learning, pre-processing, and data analysis for underwater object detection.
- Ground-based vision monitoring for detecting wildlife
- Control, navigation and localization of underwater towed bodies.
It has been a pleasure to have them all, and the offices will be a lot quieter without them. Good luck with your further studies!