CASDA Update July 2021
A new version of CASDA (v1.14) was released on July 1 2021.
Developments to CASDA in this release include:
- Enhanced support for commensal observations
- Support for deposit of large user-derived catalogues
- Partial release option added to the release task – this will reject bad data and release all other data
- RACS added as default HIPS layer to the Skymap service
- RACS added to HIPS registry and mirror
- CASDA project team list administration moved to new UI and more easily accessible
- The VOevent-based observation event service is now more human readable
- Various bug fixes.
See the release notes for the full list.
Coming up next: