A hydraulic fracture simulation toolkit taking 20 years of CSIRO hydraulic fracture expertise out of the lab and into user friendly software.
Fractura is built using the Workspace framework, a cross-platform scientific workflow combined with two auxiliary CSIRO plugins:
- Hydraulic fracturing modelling plugin; and
- Advanced charting plugin.
Use Fractura to design, analyse and compare hydraulic fractures.
- Coal seam gas
- Shale gas
- Tight gas
- Insitu recovery
- Mine preconditioning
- Hydraulic fracturing laboratory experiments
- Risk assessments
- Different stress conditions
- Different well design (Vertical / Horizontal wells)
- Hydraulic fracture models
- Fractura has been designed to be extended with other fracturing models, academic or industry, to work in the Fractura/Workspace environment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Get in contact with the team for download links and further information.
If you are looking for Fractura: Preconditioning, goto https://fractura.csiro.au