Citizen science and educational tools
A variety of resources for conducting marine debris surveys as well as our Survey Methodology Handbook and other educational outreach tools.
- Marine debris survey methods
- Teachwild marine debris education kit
- STEM Together is a new national 5-year program delivered by CSIRO in partnership with the BHP Foundation which aims to increase inclusion and participation of under-represented, high-potential students in STEM. The program will focus on students in Years 5 to 10, and the people and communities who support them. The STEM-spiration annual theme for 2022 is Ending Plastic Waste.
- Oceans of plastic (by Tracey Gray)
- This site includes teacher notes as a free PDF download to support the use of this book in the classroom.