Our program brings together an industry partner, a university and CSIRO to provide you with an opportunity to undertake industry-relevant research while earning your PhD.
You will undertake a co-designed research project to develop your ability to translate research into commercial outcomes. You’ll get real-world experience and access to specialised expertise, equipment and training.
Our graduates develop transferable professional skills and are well positioned to work at the cutting edge of industry focussed research.
- admission to a university PhD program
- a four-year scholarship package of $45,000 per annum
- a four-year Project Expense and Development package of up to $13,000 per annum
- a six-month industry internship
- professional development training to develop your applied research skills
- supervision by CSIRO, an industry partner and the host university.