Community groups registered with Local Voices accrue tokens with every survey completed. Once ready to claim their reward, community groups need only come to this page and submit an invoice to CSIRO. Payment will transfer electronically to the nominated bank account within 30 days. Community groups are free to choose how they use their reward. This will ensure rewards go toward the things that matter most to the community.
How to submit a rewards claim
Rewards can be claimed at any point during the project. Updates on token accrual and balances will be emailed on a monthly basis to the two community group representatives nominated when the community group was first registered for Local Voices Rewards. These two community group representatives then coordinate the claim on behalf of the community group.
Submitting a rewards claim is simple and should take less than 5 minutes to complete. To ensure the claim is processed as quickly and smoothly as possible, please ensure that all requested details are provided.
Each invoice must include:
- Registered name of the community group
- Australia Business Number (ABN) (If no ABN, please also attach a ‘Statement of Supplier Form’ provided below)
- Registered postal address
- Name of contact person
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of invoice and invoice number
- CSIRO Local Voices contact and postal address
- Dr Kieren Moffat, CSIRO Local Voices, PO Box 883, Kenmore, Qld, 4069
- An item description outlining the number of tokens being claimed, the at $0.50 total value and the dollar value rounded-up to the nearest $5.
- An item description outlining the total value of any promotion rewards being claimed
- Bank account name, BSB and account number
Please download this example invoice to ensure your invoice contains all of the necessary information and matching item descriptions.Download 'Example invoice'
If your community group does not have an ABN you will need to submit a ‘Statement by a Supplier’ form with your invoices.Download 'Statement by a Supplier' Form
Once you have your invoice (and if no ABN, your ‘Statement by a Supplier’ form) with details specific to your community group ready to go, simply click here to start your claim.