Innovation Challenge 2021 – application resources
Congratulations on your successful application. Please find resources below which may help with your Stage Two Application.
Stage Two Submission Requirements
As a successful nominated business, you will be invited to complete the Stage Two Application form and provide the supporting material outlined. You will be emailed an invitation to fill out a Stage 2 application form via an online portal (SmartyGrants) on Friday 19 March, 2021 (closing date for submissions is Thursday 1st April, at 4.00pm AEST).
All Stage Two applications will be submitted to NSW Treasury.
Businesses will provide:
- completed Stage Two Application Form
- budget and commercialisation plan
- video presentation up to two minutes
- declaration of conflicts of interest and description of any ethical or regulatory requirements to deliver the product or solution to a marketable state in NSW.
NSW Treasury will lead the assessment of the final applications, which will be assessed and ranked against the criteria tabled below.
An assessment panel will be convened and will consist of:
- a representative(s) of NSW Treasury (Chair)
- a representative of NSW Health
- a representative of the Department of Premier and Cabinet
- a representative from the Office of NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer
- an independent global expert on entrepreneurship and innovation districts from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- an independent probity advisor
Applications will be assessed on:
Further assessment information can be found on the NSW Government webpage – Click here
Tips for making a video pitch ( provided by Western Sydney University Launchpad)