COT: Consistent Optimized and Trustworthy SDN
Software defined networking (SDN) brought new interesting challenges by externalizing the task of controlling the network to some generic computer software. In particular, the controller software can modify the network routes by introducing new forwarding rules and deleting old ones at a distributed set of switches, a challenge that has received lots of attention in the last six years.
- Md Tanvir Ishtaique ul Huque, University of New South Wales.
- Dr. Guillaume Jourjon, Data61-CSIRO.
- Dr. Vincent Gramoli, University of Sydney.
- MTI ul Huque, Guillaume Jourjon, Vincent Gramoli, “Garbage Collection of Forwarding Rules in Software Defined Networks”, under submission in IEEE Communication Magazine.
- MTI ul Huque, Weisheng Si, Guillaume Jourjon, Vincent Gramoli, “Large-Scale Dynamic Controller Placement”, under submission in IEEE Transaction on Network and Service Management
- MTI ul Huque, Guillaume Jourjon, Vincent Gramoli, Revisiting the controller placement problem, Local Computer Networks (LCN), 2015 IEEE 40th Conference on, pp. 450-453.