The CSIRO Energy Rating Team
Chenath is the product of a team of people with many decades’ experience in CSIRO’s building energy rating work.
- The team is lead by Dr Dong Chen who is responsible for the Chenath calculation engine and the testing of the mathematical methods used to model energy performance.
- He is supported by Dr Zhengen Ren who also develops performance models.
- Wan Yee Chan provides the front end to AccuRate and the methods of transferring data to the web portal to produce certificates for regulatory purposes.
- Brad Lane supports the web portal and data management.
- Michael Ambrose, Melissa James and Mike Syme work on associated projects monitoring real world buildings so that we can improve models. They also analyse data from the web portal.
- Anthony Wright and Ken Guthrie provide strategic and business development support to the Chenath program.
- Yong Bing Khoo is a software architect and spatial analyst working on AccuRate and the Hstar portal.
To get in touch with the team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
L-R: Mike Syme, Dong Chen, Anthony Wright, Michael Ambrose, Brad Lane, Zhengen Ren, Ken Guthrie.
L-R: Dr Dong Chen, Melissa James, Yong Bing Khoo.