Silvereye is a tool for exploring spatio-temporal data and performing analytics on that data. Silvereye currently supports map visualisation of spatio-temporal data (e.g. soil moisture, water availability), filtering on regions (e.g. Murray-Darling Basin), time range (e.g. between Jan 1915 and Jan 2009). Users can quickly explore the data and understand trends for a given time and space selected.
Screenshot 1. Landing page and continental scale view of the data (soil moisture)
Screenshot 2. Select region, start date & end date as inputs and view gridded average and timeseries (soil moisture)
Screenshot 3. Inspect a lat-long point
Screenshot 4. Explore viewing history
- Near real-time data exploration – observations or forecasts
- Easy data exploration for non-IT technical users
- Give users control over time and space selection
- View data on the web browser
- Adapt/adopt existing technologies as much as possible
- Enable reuse of backend services to a broad range of web applications/clients
- Underlying technologies should be portable and easily switchable if needed
Contact us for a more detailed demonstration.