CSIRO’s Gene to C3 to Structure
Gene to C3 to Structure
A gene to structure campaign is not a core service offered by the C3.
However, we are embedded with the CSIRO research groups & facilities that can complete this, and the C3 is an appropriate point of contact.
If you’d like to know more, please email us.
Protein Expression & Purification
- Numerous tested & customizable expression systems
- Rigorous and highly flexible purification workflows
- Soluble and membrane protein production
- Strict quality control (PAGE, Chromatography, Mass Spec)
Protein Crystallization & Structural Biology
- High-Throughput protein crystallization screening
- On the go “hit” verification & optimization
- Reliable access to the Australian Synchrotron for data collection
- Structure determination and refinement
- Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF – Thermal Shift)
- Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectroscopy (SPR)
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC)
- Temperature controlled (4-70C) Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption / Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-ToF)
Fragment Screening & Drug Design
- Ready access to trusted fragment libraries
- In-house medicinal chemists
- In-silico candidate optimization and design