Our pricing and policies are reviewed on a 6 monthly basis, and we will give you fair warning if we intend to change the way we charge and/or conduct the tests available in C3. From Q2, 2020 we will be adding 10% GST to the invoices. The cost of the plate will still be the same, but any GST will be paid by the client.
- Protein crystallisation screens in their most basic form are $120 each (ex GST). Plates are $240 each for commercial projects (ex GST).
- LCP + crystallisation screens are $150 each (ex GST) ($300 ex GST for commercial projects).
- Thermal stability (formulation) screens are $120 each (ex GST) ($240 ex GST for commercial projects).
- Combinatorial 96-well blocks based on a maximum of 16 chemicals start at $250 ex GST ($370 ex GST for commercial projects).
- A tube of a single condition starts at $50 ex GST.