CSIRO C3 Software Updates
We continually update and modify the online software. Many of these updates are built on ideas that are born during our annual C3 User Meetings.
Our updates are inline with our strategy – they are designed around increasing accessibility and improving protein crystallisation efficiency.
While we try and keep the hard stuff behind the scenes, an update means that you may have to read through some pointers on this page.
Email us for more information, or if you’ve an idea that you think may improve our service.
Sample Check Out
- So that we can track where your samples go when they leave the C3, we’ve implemented the online Sample Check Out.
- This feature is identical to the Plate Check Out system, but for your samples.
- One day we will have RFID in place, but at the moment it is still a bit pricey.
- To make sure you can capture sequence information correctly, all protein crystallisation experiments are limited to 2 samples.
- If you need to run more than 2 samples in one day, just create a new booking.
- The cost will remain the same.