The absolute basics – C3 for Dummies:
- Plates are $110.00 each.
- You need about 35µL of protein for an initial plate, then 25µL for every subsequent plate (96 droplets)
- A sample calculator is available
- You need 10 mL of base condition per additive plate
- You can have 1 or 2 samples per plate. Only one screen per plate.
- If you have no idea about where to start, try the 1-Click Screening option
- Protein should be given to C3 in a 1.6 mL Eppendorf tube with no tape on it
- Once set up, plates are imaged 15 times over 2.5 months with both visble and UV light.
This is a really short version of our FAQs – check out the FAQs page for more detail
If you think something is missing, please email us.
If you’re new to structural biology then we strongly recommend that you browse some of the suggested text books.