Creating a User Account
- The group (or ‘Institute’) you work for must have an Institute Access Agreement in place. To find out, ask your boss, supervisor or check out the Registered Groups list on the booking software.
- If you are a group leader then you can set up an Institute Agreement: Send your details to C3 and we will create an Agreement for you. Run the Agreement past your finance, legal and/or business team, sign it and return to us.
- Please Note: A C3 Institute is where we send the bills for work done for people in the Institute – most often this is a single Research Group.
- Once an Institute agreement is in place, anyone from that Institute can create a unique C3 account.
Usernames and Passwords
- Your username is the email address you used to create a C3 account.
- You username/password for all the C3 webtools is the same (C6 only resets weekly at the moment, sorry!)
- We have an online password reset tool, but it will lock you out after three failed attempts.
- What to do if you forget your password?
Requesting tests and making a booking
- Bookings must be made using the online booking software.
- Look for the ‘Make a booking’ button at the top of the home screen or click here.
- Put in as much information as possible; the more we know the better we can test your sample.
- Make sure the booking is complete and that you can get the samples to us in a timely fashion.
- Video tutorials on bookings.