User Meeting 2016
1 April 2016
10th Annual C3 User Meeting – “Back to the Future (of C3)”
This year we celebrate1 10 years of C3 operation. All are invited – so if you were to share a link to this page or press a copy of the flyer into the open hands of anyone you think might appreciate/enjoy/need the experience that would be awesome.
Or simply shake our heads in bemusement.
Download the flyer
We will hit you up with the following:
- “Why don’t my crystals diffract” James Holton
- “MO – it’s not the only phase you go through” Alex Zabara
- “Why I got into Crystal Meth…ods” Stephanie Li
- “Score more by dealing with Cinder” Nick Rosa
- “C3: how we hope to keep you using” Janet Newman
Some things are certain:
- We encourage interaction and reward it (with the exception of Projectile Tomato Interaction, which will be firmly discouraged)
- If you want to present at this meeting, we can often accommodate that desire. Let us know!
- We will provide you with a nice glass of something and a bite to eat, courtesy of Art Robbins Industries (an RSVP will help).
- The location will be 343 Royal Parade Parkville in the second floor conference room.
Your C3 Team.