Formulatrix Rock Imager 1000
- Two hardware systems one at 8ºC and one at 20ºC
- Sitting drop plates are imaged on days 0 (same day as setup), 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56, 63, 70
- LCP plates are imaged on days 0 (same day as setup), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 13, 16, 20, 24, 27
- UV imaging (UV inspections are coloured red above)
- Images available for remote viewing via the See3 webtool
- Images are available for viewing for at least a year online, but are also provided to the user once all the scheduled inspections have been completed (currently the images are bundled, and an email is sent to the user advising them to pick up the archived images).
Did a plate of yours miss an inspection? One possible reason is described here