Teams named in final stage of AI Accelerator Challenge
Congratulations to the five teams who successfully made it through to the final stage of the AI Accelerator Challenge 2021! The teams will now embark on a three-month intensive bootcamp program. Each of the start-up teams will have access to Vietnam Silicon Valley’s support services and networks, and seed funding of up to VND 200 million (with no equity required).
The AI Accelerator Challenge is an initiative of the Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST), supported by the Aus4Innovation program, and delivered by Vietnam Silicon Valley.
- tMonitor can be used in indoor and outdoor industrial zones to provide an intelligent real-time platform that uses AI and IoT technologies to monitor air quality in order to boost productivity and to ensure compliance to international and Vietnamese regulation standards.
- CyberPurify uses AI to filter harmful internet content for kids. The tool blocks a range of inappropriate content, as well as content in images, videos and ads.
- MiSmart uses unmanned aircraft technology (drone) to fly over crop fields to spot pest spot and spray pesticide. This saves up to 99% of pesticides, and creates clean agriculture products.
- Movan ISO software helps to automate business, production and service processes that comply with ISO standard for businesses.
- EM&AI provides a comprehensive solution including Virtual Agent – a conversational AI and Digital Platform that powers automated conversations between a business and customers via voice and chat channels.