Why choose STEM?
Science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) careers are diverse and offer opportunities for everyone to be at the forefront of innovation, playing a critical role in shaping our daily lives.
More than 75% of jobs currently need STEM skills, and up to 90% will require them in the future.
Pursuing a career in STEM can lead to a fulfilling future and the chance to solve some of today’s greatest challenges.
How to discover if STEM is for you
1. Ask questions: Get career information from family, community, and teachers
2. See it for yourself: Organise an internship or work experience at a STEM business
3. Search online: Explore STEM careers and skills required
4. Take part: Attend STEM events or workshops
5. Plan your future: Research VET pathways, universities and courses